Sunday, October 26, 2008

RHS Pledge

The Red Hat Society Pledge
I do solemnly swear on my hat that I will do my best to uphold the spirit of the Red Hat Society.
I will greet middle age with verve, humor and style. I will take my silliness seriously as it is the comic relief of my life.
In the Spirit of Sisterhood and Friendship, I join with my Red Hat and Pink Hat sisters as we go for the gusto together. Beneath our frivolity we share a bond of affection, common life experiences and a genuine enthusiasm for life and living.
I promise to regularly practice having fun and to do the things I have waited to do.
I promise to openly and knowingly fraternize with other Red Hatters.
This I pledge, in the spirit of the Red Hat Society, as envisioned by the Exalted Queen Mother, Sue Ellen Cooper .

No comments:

Followers